How do I print a coupon? You’ll notice the scissors image on each printable coupon. To “clip” that coupon simply click the checkbox next to the scissors. When you’ve “clipped” all the printable coupons you want from that page scroll to the bottom and click on the “Print all Clipped Offers” button. Why am I being asked to install a Coupon Printer? Why do I need the Coupon Printer? I am still unable to print coupons. What can I do?
If this is your first time printing coupons from RedPlum you will be prompted to download our Coupon Printer application. This is a small application that will reside on your hard drive and enable you to print offers directly from our site. It will not collect or store any information, nor will it interfere with your other programs.
The coupon printer helps RedPlum and the manufacturer manage the overall distribution and security of coupons and offers in circulation. Better security enables manufactures to continue to pass on great savings to you. Coupon printer applications are also used by other major coupon sites.
If you’ve downloaded the Coupon Printer application and are still unable to print, here’s a quick checklist to troubleshoot some of the most common issues.
Look for the “Coupon Printer” application icon or listing on your computer. It may either be on your desktop or alternate drive/ folder depending on what you selected during the download process. If you don’t find it, you may need to try installing it again. It’s free, safe and easy to use. It does not install any form of spyware or adware or collect any personal information about you. Once it has been downloaded and installed, a process that only takes a few seconds, you will be able to print coupons from our site and from e-mails you might receive.
How do I print a coupon?
You’ll notice the scissors image on each printable coupon. To “clip” that coupon simply click the checkbox next to the scissors. When you’ve “clipped” all the printable coupons you want from that page scroll to the bottom and click on the “Print all Clipped Offers” button.
Why am I being asked to install a Coupon Printer?
Why do I need the Coupon Printer?
I am still unable to print coupons. What can I do?
I am unable to install the Coupon Printer. What can I do?
Try checking the following:
- Do you have adequate permission to download programs on your computer or the computer you are using? Or are you using software that blocks the installation of applications? If you are trying to print coupons at work or from a computer at a library, Internet cafe or university, you may not have permission to download and install programs onto the computer you are using. This may be true even if you’ve downloaded and installed other files. Contact your network administrator for more information. If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access our coupons there. You might also be running software that prevents installation on your computer. Please make sure to turn off any anti-virus software or any anti-spyware or adware software. While we have attempted to work with most of the major publishers of such software to ensure that our Coupon Printer is not blocked, there may be programs that block the installation, or put up a warning that you are about to install a program. You should choose to allow the installation.
- Are the security settings on your browser set too high? If you receive warnings or errors that an attempt to install an ActiveX control (Internet Explorer) or a plug-in was blocked, or are asked for permission to install a program, you may need to change your browser’s security settings to allow installation of these types of controls. Also, make sure to click the appropriate buttons in any dialog boxes that appear to allow the installation. Modern browsers make you jump through a few hoops to install plug-ins, but it’s worth it!
- Verify that your operating system or browser is compatible Coupon printing is currently supported on Windows 98, NT4, 2000, ME, and XP when used with Internet Explorer 5+, Netscape 7+, FireFox 1.0+ and most MSN and AOL browsers. Coupon printing is also supported on Macintosh when using Safari under OS X 10.3 and higher. Coupon printing is not supported by the CompuServe 2000 7.0 browser. While connected to CompuServe, use Internet Explorer or another browser to print your coupons. Coupon printing is not supported on Linux or WebTV.
Why is there a limit for how many times some coupons can be printed from RedPlum?
Manufacturers or retailers often set print limits on coupons in order to:
- Help track coupons that are distributed online
- Regulate the number of coupons in circulation
- Ensure that more consumers have access to coupons for product trial
- Provide some security measures to prevent theft or fraud
To accomplish this, print limits are often set for coupons to ensure that each consumer or printer can only print a set maximum number of coupons.
How long do the offers and coupons remain on the site for?
All offers and coupons are live on the site for up to 30 days or until the expiration date whichever comes first.
How is the expiration date determined on offers and coupons?
The expiration date is set by the offer manufacturer or vendor.